Forensic accounting is a complex area – areas where FDC can help:
- Anti-money laundering.
- Asset misappropriation.
- Corruption & bribery.
- Financial misrepresentation.
- Commercial fraud investigations.
- Company and partnership valuations.
- Loss of profit and consequential loss.
- Shareholder disputes.
- Professional negligence.
- Taxation transactions.
- Warranty claims.
- Reckless and fraudulent trading.
- Expert witness & dispute advisory services.
- Major insurance claim
- Matrimonial settlements & disputes.
What does the work involve?
- Help with all court work from the preparation of comprehensive reports for all sides in a dispute.
- Testifying as an expert witness and attending consultations and settlement meetings with other professional witnesses and legal advisors.
- Recreating books and records which have been ruined in a fire or flood and determining the profit or loss of a business where the records are unavailable.
- Computation of loss from a commercial breach of contract including the supply of defective equipment or faulty products and delays in completing contracts.
- Thorough investigation and analysis of books, financial statements , records, software hacking and financial evidence for loss of earnings claims, disruption of business, alleged fraud etc.
- Drawing up schedules of assets and income for matrimonial cases.
We understand the need to stop illegal activity, safeguard your company's assets and reputation and arrive at a resolution - with as little disruption as possible to the normal flow of business.
For further details Call Now or Email Us