PERSONAL PENSION PLAN
- A regular or single premium pension policy which can be taken out by the self employed and employees in non pensionable employment.
PERSONAL RETIREMENT SAVINGS ACCOUNTS (PRSAs)
- A regular or single premium pension policy taken out by an individual and which is aimed primarily at the self employed and employees in non pensionable employment.
OCCUPATIONAL PENSION PLANS
- A regular or single pension policy taken out by an employer or pension scheme trustee to provide retirement benefits and/or death benefits for one or more director or employees of the employer.
ADDITIONAL VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTIONS (AVCs)
- A regular or single premium pension policy taken out by a pension scheme trustee on behalf of an employee who is already in a pension scheme at work, to top up the employee’s retirement benefits at his or her own expense.
BUY OUT BONDS
- A single premium pension policy into which the value of an employee’s retirement benefits in a former employers’s pension scheme are paid.
APPROVED RETIREMENT FUND (ARF)
- A single premium pension policy into which the value of an individual’s retirement benefits are paid at retirement, instead of using these funds to buy an annuity.
- A single premium policy issued by a life assurance company which provides a guaranteed regular income for life, in return for a lump sum payment from a pension arrangement.
FDC Financial Services Ltd is regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland. Registered Office FDC House, Wellington Road, Cork. Registered in Ireland No: 069045