Private Limited Company
A limited company requires professional help to setup. The business is setup as a legal entity. A LTD company must be registered with the Companies Registration Office.
Advantages & Disadvantages of a Limited Company
- Owners are not personally responsible for debts
- It is a separate legal entity
- Ownership is transferable
- Trade Profits are taxed at 12.5%
- More formalaties and complicated accounts than a sole trader.
- Expensive to set up, and is closely regulated by law.
- Legal documents required.
For further information or advice, please contact us today