Accounting, Payroll & Control Systems
In business information systems support not only business processes and operations, but also decision-making and competitive strategies, which are the fields of MIS.
As an area of study, MIS is sometimes referred to, in a restrictive sense, as information technology management. The study of information systems is usually a business administration discipline. Concentrates on the integration of computer systems with the aims of the organisation.
Accounting software is computer software that records and processes accounting transactions within functional modules such as Purchases, Sales, payroll and trial balance. It functions as an accounting information system. It may be developed in-house by the company or organisation using it, may be purchased from a third party, or may be a combination of a third-party application software package with local modifications. It varies greatly in its complexity and cost.
FDC Accountants have been engaged by many clients over the past 30 years in providing monthly or periodical management consultancy services by visiting client premises and offering support to client’s inhouse accounts staff and finalising reports for management and attending management meetings providing expert opinion and mediation.
Services By FDC Trainers
- Learn bookkeeping.
- Maintain financial records.
- Set up and operate a computerised accounting systems such as MYOB, Sage or Thesaurus.
- Administer accounts payable.
- Reconcile and monitor accounts receivable.
- Prepare and bank receipts and complete reconciliations.
- Prepare and bank receipts.
- Maintain daily financial/business records.
- Registering For Revenue Online Services.
- Beginners wanting to understand the fundamental theory behind bookkeeping, and its application using accounting software.
- Bookkeepers and accounting software users wanting to refresh their skills.
- Anyone wanting to learn all about bookkeeping and best-practice methods using Irelands leading software packages for small business.
The hands-on exercises will help you master:
- Fundamentals of Bookkeeping:
- Accounting terms and concepts.
- Debits, credits and the accounting equation.
- Bookkeeping using Accounting Software
- Setting up your Software file.
- Processing daily transactions (Purchases and Sales).
- Accounting for VAT.
- Managing debtors.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Financial reporting
- Maintain your books of account (including payments, receipts, sales and purchases).
- Process and print your own sales invoices.
- Print customers statements.
- Print VAT returns.
- Maintain bank reconciliations.
- Print Aged Debtors and Creditors listings.