Audited accounts provide an independent verification of your finances on an annual basis. Conducting an audit can confer substantial benefits to your business.
The FDC audit process provides an analysis of the internal business controls, systems, processes and risk control. Our main audit procedures include:
- Meeting with management and others to gain an understanding of the background of the business itself, its operations and financial reporting
- Evaluating and confirming the internal control system
- Performing analysis on expected or unexpected variances in account balances or groups of transactions
- Verifying documentation, supporting account balances or groups of transactions
- Conducting stock takes
- Confirming accounts receivable and accounts payable via third parties
- On concluding the audit, we guide business owners in the on-going planning and operation of their business.