FDC Accounting specialise in providing a wide range of Accounting, Taxation, Financial and Business Advisory services to a diverse portfolio of clients with a focus on the Agriculture and SME sectors in rural Ireland.
Uniquely local and independent for 50 years, we deliver an unrivalled service in rural Ireland to thousands of enterprises.
Our experienced accounting professionals operating through a network of over 39 offices deliver high quality commercially driven solutions and tax advice customised to clients’ requirements.
The delivery of client assignments in a timely and professional manner remains at the core of our service offering. Whether you operate as a sole trader, partnership or limited company we can assist you with all aspects of Accounting and provide solutions in each of the following areas;
- Business and Farm Accounts
- Management and Financial Accounts
- Interim Accounts
- Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE Returns
- Business Plans
- Financial and Tax Planning
- Business Consultancy and Project Work
- Personal and Company Taxation
- Business Start Up
- Banking Borrowing and Loan Restructuring
- Company secretarial and Companies Office compliance
As part of a multidisciplinary group we draw on the strengths of our colleagues’ expertise outside Accounting and Tax to provide a full service offering to you. Our services are available at your location or from whichever of our offices is most convenient to you.