Program Management Professional (PgMP)® 2021 Exam Simulation
The PgMP® examination consists of 170 multiple-choice questions. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score but are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are randomly placed throughout the examination.
The PgMP® examination is developed based on the PgMP® examination blueprint contained in the PgMP® Examination Content Outline. The following represents the percentage of questions in each of the five performance domains that are included in the examination.
- Domain 1: – Strategic Program Management (11 tasks) and constitutes 15% of the exam
- Domain 2: – Program Life Cycle (35 tasks) and constitutes 44% of the exam
- Initiating (6 tasks) (6%)
- Planning (9 tasks) (11%)
- Executing (9 tasks) (14%)
- Controlling (6 tasks) (10%)
- Closing (5 tasks) (3%)
- Domain 3: – Benefits Management (8 tasks) and constitutes 15% of the exam
- Domain 4: – Stakeholder Management (7 tasks) and constitutes 16% of the exam
- Domain 5: – Governance (11 tasks) and constitutes 14% of the exam
This simulated database of questions is here to provide the skillset and knowledge for the PgMP® certification exam.