Financial Consultant – Claremorris
The purpose of this role will be to manage an existing portfolio of clients in relation to pension, investment and protection advice. The successful candidate will be responsible for the achievement of performance targets and developing client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identify financial planning needs with existing and potential clients
- Identify and generate new business opportunities
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to clients’ needs
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
- Provide on-going service and advice to clients.
- Build strong relationships
- Achieve or exceed agreed sales targets and meet business compliance standards and requirements
- Candidate must be fully QFA and CPD compliant
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Self-starter, highly competitive with a passion to succeed
- The ability to listen and to build strong personal relationships
- Self-confident and receptive to coaching with a high standard of personal integrity.
- Hard working, goal oriented, and the ability to persevere.
- Successful track record in previous/current field of employment
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Own transport required
- Experience of working in a sales role within a brokerage or similar background would be a distinct advantage to your application.