Sometimes it takes a bit of help to get your business in order. That’s where we come in. FDC Group is a professional accountancy firm based in Cork providing accounting, tax and financial services to individuals and businesses.
Why Should You Have An Accountant?
Accounting is the process of recording, classifying, and summarizing transactions in a business. It’s also about analysing economic data for the purposes of making decisions about business operations. In other words, accounting is the language of business. Why do businesses need an accountant? A good accountant will provide you with accurate financial information to help you make informed decisions as a manager or owner. They will also manage your cash flow and payroll, help you to pay your taxes on time, and prepare your annual financial statements and tax returns.
When Should You Hire a Financial Advisor?
Hiring a financial advisor is a big decision. One that you don’t want to make lightly. But there are also plenty of reasons why hiring one can be the right choice.
A good financial advisor will help you stay on track and put your best interests first. Here are some reasons hiring a financial advisor might be the right choice for you:
- You have a lot of investments that need to be managed in order to stay on top of your taxes and meet your investment goals.
- You’re heading into retirement soon.
- You need help getting back on track after an unexpected event like unemployment or divorce.
- You’re not sure how to handle your finances with more than just yourself to worry about.
Talk to our experts today!
- Setting Up a New Business
- Seeking to Maximise Your Personal Return From a Business
- Income & Corporation Tax Planning
- Capital Gains Tax Planning
- Gift & Inheritance Planning
- Business / Financial Planning
- Completion of All Routine Matters Including:
- Preparation of Accounts
- Income Tax & Corporation Tax Returns
- VAT Returns
- PAYE / Payroll
- Book-keeping Solutions
Contact us today for more information about our services.