Understanding your Business Essentials
Objective: – Developing your financial acumen is a must in today’s economy, and improving your knowledge of accounting basics and financial management is a good first step. This is a seminar which focuses on your business essentials and what (and how) to put these practices in place for success.
Whether you’re looking to start or expand a business you will need to work your way through certain business essential steps to ensure a solid foundation. This seminar will make you business-ready to start preparing financial statements. Understanding the language of finance and being able to interpret financial information is, therefore, an essential skill when making these decisions..
Format: – This course is run virtually via Zoom or in traditional classroom format
Audience: – Any business manager, aspiring business owner, current business owner, current day accountant or professional who is looking for a grounding and understanding in how to launch a success business
Benefits: – This seminar will cover the basics and answer you questions on some of the following:
- Introduction to accounting and financial management
- Understanding and interpreting financial statements
- Management accounting, decision-making and budgeting
- Capital investment decisions and strategic financial management
Course Overview: –
For our Business Essentials seminar, our approach is focused on basic skill acquisition, where the objective is to master fundamental concepts that will enhance the value added in your role. We will
- Business essential concepts are introduced and demonstrated.
- Your questions are answered form the basis of engagement.
- Using reflective question to demonstrate real life experiences
- Future proof your business
- How to compete with big business
- Focus on Funding and Flexible Finance