How to Market Your Business the Right Way
Objective: The primary objective of this course is for participants to gauge an understanding for the importance of efficient marketing and the impact marketing tools can have on the success of your small business.
Format: Virtual or classroom based
Audience (Application Level): This course is relevant for small business holders who are interested in enhancing their marketing skills and want to make better use of marketing tools to optimise their business performance.
Learning Objectives: The learning objectives of this course are:
- Develop an understanding of the course contents outlined below,
- Learn how to use marketing tools to establish and maintain your client base,
- Become proficient with online marketing tools.
Course Content: Marketing your business can be challenging, especially if you’re starting out in your business journey. There are many things to consider when it comes to marketing this course will help understand how to:
- Define your audience – Who are you targeting with your marketing?
- What kind of people are you trying to reach?
- Get online – Start with lead generation. Get online with social media – Get creative with social media by using free design tools.
- Use marketing tools – Choose from a variety of marketing tools.
- Retain your clients – Keep all your current clients happy and satisfied.