An Introduction to VAT
Objective:- This VAT (Value-Added Tax) Training is a designed to provide knowledge about Value-Added Tax, a consumption tax placed on a product whenever value is added at each stage of the supply chain, from production to the point of sale.
Audience:- The course is designed for those who are looking to validate their knowledge, skills, and experience. The course will allow you to maintain you CPD (Continuous Professional Development) requirements with your nominated institution.
Duration:- 1 hour virtual
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, you should learn how to:
- when should your clients register for VAT?
- completing the VAT registration
- VAT rates
- place of Supply for Goods
- place of Supply for Services
- claiming back VAT
Course Content – The following areas will be covered:
- FDC Group is a GOLD partner with ACCA
- FDC Group is a Authorised Training Partner with PMI