The Project Management Professional (PMP)®
certification exam focus on three domains:
- People (42% of the Exam) – emphasising the skills and activities associated with effectively leading a project team
- Process (50% of the Exam) – reinforcing the technical aspects of managing a project
- Business Environemnt (8% of the Exam) – highlighting the connection between projects and organisation strategy
Content that spans the value delivery spectrum, including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, will be included across the three exam domains. The (PMP)®
exam is comprised of:
- 180 questions (the previous exam was 200) but the same number of questions will be scored
- 230 minutes to complete the exam. That is 3 hours and 50 mins
- If you are doing the exam online, you will get two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests. No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams.
- Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank. More information on the style of question can be found here
This simulated database of questions is here to provide the skillset and knowledge for the PMP®
certification exam. Please note that the simulated exam does not multi-response, hotspot or matching type questions.